Saturday, August 2, 2014

May Project Life

 

In May, Stampin' Up! teamed up with Becky Higgins and developed their own kits for Project Life.  I've done Project Life before, but for myself, I found that taking photos every day didn't work for me (there are plenty of people that do amazing things with every day photos--so please don't let my experience discourage you, I simply ran out of things I wanted to document!).
I decided to take it on, and run monthly classes.  And it has been fun! 
In May, I bought the first kit Stampin' Up! released, the Everyday Adventure Kit along with the Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack.  I've been mixing that in with letter stickers I already have, the Project Life journaling pens, Stampin' Up! washi tape, the Project Life Day to Day Photopolymer Stampset, Project Life Point and Click Photopolymer Stampset, and the Project Life Photo Pockets Pages Variety Pack. 
I love the colour and the overall "happy" messages that the kit provides.  Make sure you check it out along with all the other options available on my website at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Enjoy!

No comments: