Monday, August 11, 2014

Mattingly's 5th Birthday

I mentioned a few days ago that I started using the Project Life Everyday Adventure kit for another project.  This time, it was my goddaughters 5th birthday.  Which was a few years ago now, so I haven't filled out the journaling cards yet, as I will have her help with everyone's names (I didn't blur out faces this time, as the photos of my pages weren't really clear enough to distinguish the individuals). 
These are photos that I hadn't used yet because of the shear number of them (lets just say they were in a Costco BOX!).  After weeding out some of the duplicates, I started to put them in the pockets, and lets just say, this project is now going much quicker!
You can pick up these products and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Enjoy!

No comments: