Tuesday, August 5, 2014

June Project Life Part 1

 
Hello!
Welcome back for more Project Life.  June was a busy month (July was even busier!).  I've been taking this on, just grouping my pictures, putting the same month/events together.  Excuse my fake flash for a few of the photos, these are people that I don't have permission to show online.
I'm still using the Everyday Adventure Kit along with the Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack.  I've been mixing that in with letter stickers I already have, the Project Life journaling pens, Stampin' Up! washi tape, the Project Life Day to Day Photopolymer Stampset, Project Life Point and Click Photopolymer Stampset, and the Project Life Photo Pockets Pages Variety Pack.   I also have added the Happiness Is Project Life Card Kit and Accessories Packs to add some variety (I've also been using up the Everyday Adventure kit on another project, more on that in a few days).  This is truly scrapbooking made easy!
Make sure you check out Project Life and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Enjoy!

No comments: