Friday, August 8, 2014

June Project Life Part 2

 
Hello!
I'm back with more of my June Project Life Pages.  June was a busy month, and included my sisters wedding shower, so lots of photos and documenting (excuse the blurred faces, I don't have permission to publish photos of these folks).  I had considered scrapbooking these traditionally, but I have tons of photos still to do, and my sisters wedding is going to be a big part of 2014, so I decided to keep them in my Project Life.
I'm still using the Everyday Adventure Kit along with the Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack.  I've been mixing that in with letter stickers I already have, the Project Life journaling pens, Stampin' Up! washi tape, the Project Life Day to Day Photopolymer Stampset, Project Life Point and Click Photopolymer Stampset, and the Project Life Photo Pockets Pages Variety Pack.   I also have added the Happiness Is Project Life Card Kit and Accessories Packs to add some variety (I've also been using up the Everyday Adventure kit on another project, more on that in a few days).  This is truly scrapbooking made easy!
Check out these products and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net.
Enjoy!
 



No comments: