Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sea Street Birthday

Hello Everyone!
Today's card was one we did in June.  This is a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) from pinterest (sorry, I don't know who the original artist was!).  I made a few minor changes to suit the supplies I had, but I love the results!
This is definitely a stampset (and paper stack) you'll be seeing more of!!
Supplies:
  • Crumb Cake Cardstock
  • Crumb Cake Ready Made Bases (these are my lifesaver right now!)
  • Maritime Designer Series Paper
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Sea Street Stampset
  • Night of Navy Ink
  • Real Red Ink
  • 3/4" Circle Punch
  • 7/8" Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Night of Navy Cardstock
  • Coastal Cabana Ink
  • Angled Tag Punch
  • Remembering Your Birthday Stampset
  • Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
  • Linen thread
  • Hole Punch
Enjoy!


No comments: