Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hey There - Owl Monsters

One of the most versatile punches that Stampin' Up! offers is the owl punch! I've made not only the standard owl, reindeer, human faces, and penguins, I've now made little monsters! I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Nikki Spencer at My Sandbox, but changed a few things to create this version:
Supplies:
  • This is Me Designer Series Paper (discontinued)
  • Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
  • Pool Party Cardstock
  • Calypso Coral Cardstock
  • Daffodil Delight Cardstock
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Basic Black Cardstock
  • 3/4" circle punch
  • Owl Builder Punch
  • Just Sayin' Stampset
  • Word Bubbles Framelits Dies
  • Stazon Jet Black Ink
  • Kinda Eclectic Stampset
  • Calypso Coral Ink
  • Pool Party Ink
  • Daffodil Delight Ink
You can find these supplies and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Enjoy!

No comments: