Hello and welcome back to Part 2 of the Maple Madness Mini Album! For the first post, just scroll down to the last post.
It's a little hard to tell in the photo above, but there are probably 10 photos in the above photo. I was able to add so many photos by creating little mini photo books for each page. The one on the left was created using washi tape. The one on the right was create by using bakers twine.
More washi tape photo books :). To create the background on the right side, Stampin' Up! had some printed transparencies in one of their paper packs which I layered over plain cardstock!
My mini albums tend to have some repeated elements in them, but that is what makes it easy to put together!
On the right side, I just cut out one of the banners for the scalloped edge out of patterned paper. A quick, cheap, and easy way to get a little bit of extra out of your leftover paper!
- Vanilla coaster board
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper
- Pistachio Pudding Coredinations Cardstock
- Linen Thread
- Scalloped border punch
- Tag - A - Bag Accessory Kit
- Crisp Cantaloupe Coredinations Cardstock
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Embellishments Essentials Wooden Elements
- Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Embellishments In Colour Boutique Details
- Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Sahara Sand Cardstock
- Envelope Punch board
- Washi Tape
- Coastal Cabana Coredinations Cardstock
- Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- This and That Washi
- Project Life Corner Punch
- Elements Cute Clips
- Gold Washi
- Envelope Punch Board
You can pick up these supplies and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net