Sunday, April 13, 2014

Super Hero Birthday Box Card

This was another box card that I found online.  I did switch out the Designer Series Paper and a few elements, but you can find the original at www.mommy-stamper.blogspot.ca.  I have to admit, this is the one that started the obsession!
This is one that I made for my soon-to-be step-nephew for his birthday in February (and of course for March's card class).

Supplies:
  • Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
  • Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Real Red Ink
  • Baked Brown Sugar Ink
  • Perfect Pennants Stampset
  • Cool Kid Stampset
  • Basic Black Ink
  • Just Sayin' Stampset
  • Gold Encore Ink
  • Window Sheet
  • Real Red Marker
  • Washi Tape
  • Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack
  • In Colour Boutique Details Embellishments
  • Coastal Cabana Ink
  • Cupcake Builder Punch
You can find these supplies and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Enjoy!

No comments: