Monday, April 7, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit

Something you may not know about me is that I am a lazy crafter.  Imperfections often get left the way they are, and I'm always trying to figure out the easy way of doing something.  And when I need a ton of cute cards for one occasion (or for a gift--my mom is a big fan of a box of cards as a gift to her), my go to is card kits.
And the Hip Hip Horray kit--suits my sisters wedding ideas/style (although not the exact right colours for the actual wedding), so I made these up while I was away on course for work in my hotel room for her wedding shower (and there are more stamps than Thanks in the kit, this just suited my needs best!):







I highly recommend this kit.  It's nice and easy to put together and looks cute too!  You can check it out at my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net.
Enjoy!

No comments: