Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Baby Box Card

I have a new obsession.  It's box cards.  So March's Card classes was a ton of fun (& work I have to admit) to prep for.  This was a card that I did for my friend J's baby shower (and of course for card class too).  I got the idea from Brianna Thompson's blog.  I did switch up a few things, but I still love the original too!  Here is my version:

Supplies:
  • Basic Black Cardstock
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Smoky Slate Ink
  • Wisteria Wonder Ink
  • Daffodil Delight Ink
  • Zoo Babies Stampset
  • Coastal Cabana Ink
  • Blushing Bride Ink
  • Gorgeous Grunge Stampset
  • Washi Tape
  • Basic Black Ink
  • One In A Million Stampset
  • Window Sheets
You can pick up these supplies and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Enjoy!

No comments: