Sunday, October 7, 2012

With Sympathy

This is another one that I saw at Regionals (see a theme here recently). Unfortunately not sure who designed the original, but I LOVED it. I attached a photo of it when I sent my newsletter right before this class, and everyone wanted to make it! Supplies: Basic Grey Cardstock Whisper White Cardstock Basic Black Cardstock My Friend Stampset Loving Thoughts Stampset Basic Grey Ink Sponge Versamark Clear Embossing Powder Heat Gun Basic Black Ink **Hint: Sometimes, with clearmount stamps, I snip them in to two pieces to get more use out of them. You do need to be careful doing this, but it does work. Make sure that there is space between the 2 parts that you want to divide and use a pair of really sharp scissors. You do void any warranty doing this, but to me, its worth it to get more use (and you can always put them back together on your clear block if you want to use them together).

No comments: