Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hamilton Stampin' Up! Regionals

I keep forgetting to post about the Regionals!! In August, I was very fortunate to attend the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Hamilton with my upline Amanda and her mom (who later signed up as a Demonstrator!!!). We had a great time and I met a ton of other demonstrators, some of the Stampin' Up! Staff and....Shelli Gardner, the co-founder of Stampin' Up! (who is extremely sweet and friendly!). I had a great time, participated in some swaps to get a ton of new ideas, took a ton of photos (around 500--mostly of new ideas!). And although I haven't blogged about regionals yet, you've already been making some of the card ideas I got!
The Stampin' Up! theme of the year!
A photo of the room and everyone hard at work (this is probably the shortest side of the room--I thought I had a better shot then this!)
Shelli herself!
The project Shelli demo'd (this is only part way through--it was absolutely stunning!)
One of the MANY ideas they gave us. This is a project Shelli and her daughter did for a class back in Utah.
There were a TON of giveaways. This was a stampset I had kept looking at in the holiday catalog and had just about ordered!!!
And then there were the make & takes! These were the 3 different make & takes we did. My favorite part--they use only 2 stampsets (1 image set, 1 sentiment set), it was a set I hadn't really considered, but I now LOVE, and they gave us 3 different ideas on how to use them (and there were even more ideas on the idea boards at the back of the room!). Now--for the bonus part for you guys: I'm going to teach these 3 make & takes. Because of the holidays, it won't be until January, but look for more details soon!! Later!

No comments: