Thursday, October 18, 2012

Crop & Create Ottawa

I was extremely fortunate to be able to attend Crop & Create in Ottawa hosted by Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. You may be thinking, what does this have to do with Stampin' Up!??? Well, Stampin' Up! was one of the (many) fantastic sponsors! And I learned a ton that you'll be seeing in upcoming classes! I took all 6 classes being offered (and I'm planning to go to Markham and am hoping to do the same thing in February--well worth it in my opinion!). Here's some photos:
Catherine from Scrapbooks & Cards Today
Kelly Goree--Who's work I've admired for YEARS! And here`s the 2 classes I took from Kelly G.:
Her Designers Dozen layout class
And her Paper Mixology Class
And then there is Kelly Purkey. I`ve also followed her blog for years. If you ever want to follow a scrapbooker that concentrates on scrapbooking her MANY trips, hers is a great one!
From Kelly P.`s Stampendous class.
And from her Misting & More Mini Album Class
And then there is Vicki Boutin. She always makes me laugh. And she concentrates on my favorite thing: TECHNIQUES!!!
From Vicki`s Technique Saavy class (or bootcamp as Catherine refers to it--And I loved it!!!)
And from her Easy, Detailed, Expert Class AND THEN...there were the Make & Takes:
These were only some of the Make & Takes included in our goodie bag (there is more--I just don`t have them done yet!).
And these were some of the Make & Take Classes that were available (I ran out of time, and didn`t get them all done)! It was a FANTASTIC weekend and well worth going. I made some new friends, and had a great time. And, one last thing, I stayed at the Hotel Indigo. I love the mural:
Hopefully I`ll have more for you after Markham in February! Later!

No comments: