Sunday, September 20, 2009

21 Day Challenge

Over at Rhonna Farrer's blog she is hosting the 21 day challenge. The idea is that it takes 21 days to form a new habit. This is something I need desparately. I used to be pretty good at working out all the time, but I hit a rut last year, and its been increasingly more difficult to get with it (and I have way less energy!). It is really important that I work out, not only because of weight, but for other health reasons, in particular my back. I can always tell when I haven't been working out because I am in pain! So, this is day 1 of my 21 day challenge. I want to do some physical activity every day for at least 1/2 an hour. This morning I went to the gym for an hour (finally getting some use out of that membership again!). Not something I can normally do, but 1/2 an hour is attainable! And I figure if I make myself post my activity on my blog, then I'm also held responsible by all that read this blog. So here marks Day 1!

No comments: