Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mom

Hello!  Back again with yet another CASE (I love to CASE cards.  I get my creative time, and I get things done quickly!).  I can't remember where the original came from unfortunately.
This one we did for April's class in honour of Mother's day.
Supplies:
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Mini Punch Pack
  • Butterfly Punch
  • In Colour Designer Series Paper Stack
  • Bigz Lattice Die
  • Gorgeous Grunge Stampset
  • Smoky Slate Ink
  • Coastal Cabana Cardstock
  • Apothecary Accents Framelits
  • Scalloped Oval Punch
  • ABC-123 Outline Alphabet & Nunbers
  • ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers
  • Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
  • Smoky Slate Cardstock
  • Jewels Basic Rhinestones
You can purchase these supplies and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
Enjoy!

No comments: