Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Celebrate a Love Story


 
 
This September, one of my baby sisters is getting married (congrats S & J).  My job--invitations!  So after a lot of emailing pinterest favourites back and forth, I did a bunch of samples up for her to pick from.  I'm not going to show the actual invite just yet (they're not exactly done yet--procrastination is key to creativity, I swear!), but I thought the ones that didn't make the cut deserved to be shown.  This is a CASE from pinterest, with a few small changes. 
Supplies:
  • Best of Love stampset
  • Celebrate with Us Stampset
  • White Stazon
  • Basic Black Cardstock
  • Gold Encore Ink
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Midnight Muse Ink
  • Banner Blast Stampset
  • Melon Mambo Ink
  • Banner Punch
  • Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
  • Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
  • Brushed Gold Cardstock
  • Crumb Cake Cardstock
  • White Tea Lace Paper Doilies
  • Gold Sequin Trim
  • Gold Button
You can pick up these supplies and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Enjoy!

No comments: