Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Mini Album

This weekend I was at an all day crop at our local scrapbooking store (yes, I still do support my local store, Marchant's!  There products intertwine nicely with Stampin' Up!).  I finally got a chance to put together this little mini album that came this summer as one of the Paper Pumpkin kits.  I really don't know what I waited so long, I absolutely love it!  It's only approx. 5x5, which is perfect for my instax photos!  The only thing I still have left to do is to add my cell phone photos (there aren't many) and I think I may just print them 5x5 (or 4x4 depending on what looks best quality wise) and stick them in on their own!
The cover, I added a sheet of patterned paper, and inked the edges (I did the same on the back cover).  The only non-kit item you will see beyond the photos and memorabilia are the letter stickers.

Inside, I inked the front cover.  My next page is actually the program for the weekend.  Appropriately sized!!!


Cassadee Pope is one of the sweetest people we met!  She was my favorite on the Voice.  She also signed a large 8.5" x 11" headshot for me which doesn't fit in this album, but I think I'm going to use it when I scrapbook my tickets for when I see her and Dean Brody here in Kingston this winter!

 We also got to see Chad Brownlee & Rascal Flatts (for the second time!)
 Jason Blaine was an absolute sweetheart.  He had to stop signing to get the crowd to sing-a-long with a song that was playing in the background.  And then he was all excited about my instax camera "Polaroid!!"
 We also got to see the Band Perry.
And Miranda Lambert!

The beauty of Paper Pumpkin kits are that you never know what you are going to get each month.  I love the surprise.  I really wish that I'd done this album when I first got it, but I'm glad I got it finished.  Make sure you order your subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com and choose me as your demonstrator!

Enjoy!

No comments: