Thursday, October 3, 2013

Everything will be OK

Hello again,
I'm back with another Pinterest CASE (but I don't know who the original is from -- so sorry!).  It was one that I loved completely, and someone in class in August agreed that we should use the Stamp-a-ma-jig more for practise (hehehe!!!), so here we are!

Supplies:
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Sahara Sand Cardstock
  • Sahara Sand Ink
  • Early Espresso Ink
  • Stippled Blossoms Stampset
  • Whisper White Organza Ribbon
  • Really Good Greetings Stampset
  • Framelits Labels Collection
  • Stazon White Ink
You can pick up these supplies and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ariane said...

I really love this one! I just got my stamp-a-ma-jig this week. I'm really glad I got it too. It will make precise stamping so much easier.