Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thanks Much

The Six Sided Sampler (say that six times fast!) is a stampset I fell in love with right away.  Not sure what it is about hexagons, but I do love it!  And add in the punch, and I'm in heaven!  This card is a complete and total CASE from a Convention swap, and I don't remember who the original came from, but I love the cute simplicity of it!

Supplies:
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Crisp Cantelope Cardstock
  • Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
  • Coastal Cabana Cardstock
  • In Colour 2013-15 Designer Series Paper Stack
  • Crisp Cantelope Ink
  • Coastal Cabana Ink
  • Baked Brown Sugar Ink
  • Six Sided Sampler Stampset
  • Hexagon Punch
You can find these supplies and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway below!


No comments: