Thursday, August 22, 2013

Feel Better

I saw this little nurse owl (along with a doctor) on pinterest, and just had to make her (I'm sorry, I don't remember who the original belonged too!).  I changed up the card a bit, to make the nurse work on her own, and to show a technique (heat embossing using a embossing folder) for my second convention swap card.  I have to admit, I didn't make many of these because of the amount of time I had, but they were well received at Convention and at class!

Supplies:
  • Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Woodgrain
  • Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
  • Versamark
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Heat gun
  • Real Red Cardstock
  • Owl punch
  • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
  • Shimmer White Cardstock
  • Basic Black Marker or Cardstock (for eyes and feet)
  • Island Indigo Cardstock
  • Top Note Die
  • Sassy Salutations
  • Gumball Green Cardstock
  • Sizzlits Little Leaves Die
  • Island Indigo Ink
Check out these supplies and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my giveaway below!


No comments: