Saturday, April 20, 2013

Current Promos!

Stampin' Up! has some great new promos on now.

For hostesses, get an extra $40 in FREE products when you host a $400 party!  I have very limited spots still available during this promo, but I will do my best to fit everyone in that is interested!
For new demonstrators, get an extra $40 for their Starter Kit! That means your new recruit will get to choose $195 worth of ANY products they choose for only $125!  This runs from April 15-May 30, right before the new catalog comes out!  But is still one of the best recruiting deals available!  Even if you want to join as a hobby demo (for the discount), this gives you more product for the same amount of money, AND you get 20% off anything you order in the future, while you are an active demonstrator.  AND, don't forget, I offer free classes to all demonstrators that are a part of my team for as long as they are active demonstrators!  Contact me today if you are interested!

No comments: