Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Belly Kisses

This is one of the layouts that we did for April's scrapbooking class.  First, my assisstant:
Being camera shy.
That's better.  No smiles though!

Here's the layout we did in class.  My very cute god daughter, Miss H!

And because I like my scrapbook to have 2 cohesive pages when you flip through, here is a second layout (with the first) showing off the oldest cute god daughter, Miss M!

Supplies for the class layout:
  • Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' Kit
  • Designer Series Paper Patio Party
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Sizzlits Large Delicate Doilies Die
  • Itty Bitties Stampset
  • Midnight Muse Ink
  • 1 3/4" circle punch
  • Popup Posies Designer Kit (labels)
  • Midnight Muse Marker
You can pick these and many more up at my online store www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!

Enjoy!

No comments: