Saturday, December 22, 2012

Heart of Christmas - Holiday Tag Series

 When I was at Regionals this summer, Shelli Gardner, the co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up! did a version of this tag as her demonstration.  Now, I've modified it a bit to suit the supplies I had on hand (I'd already gone a bit crazy in the holiday catalog!) and to suit the time frames we had for the December tags class, and this is my version (and I love it!  if it weren't so time consuming, every gift would have one!):

Supplies:
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Coredinations Cardstock
Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Fancy Fan
Window Frames Collection - Framelits #129021
Big Shot
Affection Collection Stampset #127949
Heart of Christmas Stamp #128129
Crumb Cake Ink #121030
Cherry Cobbler Ink #119669
Versamark Ink
Basic Black Embossing Powder
Heat Gun
Stampin' Sanding Block
Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon

You can purchase these supplies at my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net

Hint:  for the Tulle Ribbon, you will also need a needle and thread!

Enjoy!

No comments: