Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Easily Reproducible Christmas Cards - Trees

While I know the holidays are over, I figured I'd post these for those who want to get ready for next year! :)
In November, I offered an "Easily Reproducible Christmas Card" Class.  In the class you got enough material to make up to 48 cards (you could do more if you wanted to add more cardstock too, depending on how you laid everything out!).  This first card is so easy, I made it in my hotel room when I was away on course!
While you could easily use any scraps of cardstock, we used the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.

Supplies:
Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Cardstock card bases (shown here: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Basic Grey and Sahara Sand)
Merry Minis Stampset
Merry Minis Punches
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Stampin' Trimmer

You can purchase these supplies at my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net

Enjoy!

No comments: