Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bring on 2011!

So sorry that this is my first blog post in so long. We lost two very important members of our family back to back this summer, and in all honesty, I just lost interest in keeping up on my blog. But I'm back, and one of my New Years goals is to attempt to post once a week.
Another reason for the long time in between posts was the newest addition to our family, our Bullmastiff, Boss!

Photobucket

This photo is with our cat, Tess in front of our Christmas tree -- before Boss destroyed $100 worth of ornaments (the first destructive thing he's done in the 6 months we've had him) and he & Tess began eating Christmas lights. Which after stepping on broken glass, and having no working lights, we spent about 4 hours on Boxing Day stripping the lights off our prelit tree. I will never buy a prelit tree again!

Well, I think that's it for tonight. I will have a scrappy post for you in the next few days!
Later

No comments: