Thursday, August 12, 2010

First post in a LONG time


This is my first post in a VERY long time! First off, this is my first digi layout in a few months! All papers use Designs by Angels Pass, Trap, Goal kit. Design concept by Elizabeth Dillow for Big Picture Scrapbooking. The cute little girl is my goddaughter Haylee at her first birthday party in July (she is extremely tired in these photos!).
Secondly, the reason for the very long delay, is that we have moved out to the country (so no more nosey neighbours!!!). We also got a dog, a 3 1/2 year old bullmastiff named Boss (which suits him, because at about 140 lbs. he is Boss)! Stopping him from chasing the cat is a full time job in its own (she is partially to blame--waiting to run until he's less than an inch from your face does make it seem like a game!).
Anyhow, I think this is it for now. I'm on holidays this week, and I've been painting my house like crazy, but took a break from painting today.
Later!

No comments: