Tuesday, August 20, 2013

July Paper Pumpkin Kit

For those of you who haven't seen one yet, I love my Paper Pumpkin Kit.  While I was at Convention, my July kit arrived:
And while making banners is not something I normally would do, cakes are, so I thought, why not, and ended up having fun!  And don't worry, I'm starting to jump on the Banner bandwagon after Convention (more on that later!).  So here are the banners that I made with July's kit:

Cute right?  And I love the fact that Paper Pumpkin is meant to be a 30 minute creative getaway.  Nice and simple, everything you need is in the box, and its a surprise each month!  (I can't wait for August's kit to arrive on Tuesday!)  I also love that it might not be something you would normally do, so it pushes you just that little bit!  So far there has been many cards, a mini scrapbook album, and the cake topper banner.
And I don't know if you have heard, but Paper Pumpkin is on SALE until August 31st!
Use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $12.50 a month* for the first two months. *plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included!
And, don't forget, you can cancel your subscription at any time, and you get extra entries in my giveaway this month!  Just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com, and don't forget to select me as your demonstrator in order to qualify for the giveaway below.

No comments: